what energizes you?

Biggest pet peeve

your most common mood

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Three Little Blessings

At the beginning of the Summer, I did a baby siting job for my Aunt. She has three little kids, two boys and a girl. While I was there, I realized how much of a blessing they were in my family's lives. Though they have their moments (don't we all), they show that glitter of innocence and a twinkle of love that is like, but minuscule, to God's love. I believe that God gave us these young lives to show us an example of trust and faith. You may wonder why I say this. It is because kids have to trust you ion every way because they are not old enough or mature enough to take care of themselves. Like them, we are not able to conquer everything without our Lord's help and guidance.

I made a goal this Summer and this coming school year to have that same innocence and give all my trust to God. Though I'm not able to always do well, I know that I can always start clean.

1 comment:

Annalyn said...

Wow, sis! You are insightful like I've never seen you be before!